Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can i get free devorce my husband has 15 years in jail

Answer Question

Asked by pooche at 11:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

Level 3 (18 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Sorry but divorce isn't just free. You have to pay the court costs. They really aren't that much.

    Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

  • No such thing as free

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

  • I dont know where you live, but I live in Cape Coral,Florida & I left my husband & I got my divorce for free I didnt pay anything, there should be help in your area go to the court house & ask about it, I didnt have a job at the time and I didnt have any money but I rreally wanted the divorce it took 3 months and Im divorced now.... good luck :)

    Answer by rissa1789 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

  • they have do-it-yourself places that will help you fill out the's like $100 or so....

    Answer by calliesmommie at 11:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

  • If you're low/no income then legal aide can get you a divorce for free, or next to nothing.

    Answer by Nanixh at 11:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

  • law and lawyer.

    Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

  • check your local courts and ask questions

    Answer by Jssg1986 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.