I'm paranoid I know, but what ya think?

I was never so whiny with my first two pregnancy. But I am just high risk with this pregnancy and having so many problems I never really had before, so I worry a little more. People may remember me stating I am 30 wks. Last week I was checked and I was 1cm dialated, the week before my cervix was shortened at 2.3cm. I was on bed rest since last Wednesday till today, cause my DR said I was ok to go back to work, he thinks things are healthy. He was in hurry to go home I was his last patient that day. He didn't check my cervix Monday like I thought he would. The midwife put me on bedrest, gave me celestron, and said I need to keep pressure of my cervix. Today work was laid back to my normal schedule, but I am on my feet a lot, and the longer I stood the more pressure I felt down in the vaginal area. I am just worried I am going to dialate more too quickly and have this baby early.

MommyPeck3

Asked by MommyPeck3 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol honey you sound like me ... i freak ou tover everything lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• it sounds like you need another opinion!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 10:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I would make another appt with the doc and have him check you. Until then try to stay off your feet as much as possible. One of the reasons bed rest is ordered is so there isn't the pressure on your cervix causing it to dilate.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 10:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2008