Have you been through this?

Kinda strange question but I'm a 24 year old mother of two and I have been crying a lot. It's not sad tears it's more like tears of joy. When I look at my 4 year old and see how much he has grown and mentally develop I just can't help myself. Now it's starting with my 4 month old..... Have any of you been through this stage?

mama_jama408

Asked by mama_jama408 at 12:21 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• It's just the mommy horomones.
    You've become a "different" more compassionate person since becoming a mother.
    And the endorphines that are in your system when you recently become a mother actually can stay in your
    blood stream for nearly a year!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 12:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• not only do i do this with my kids but i do it with people too, for instance i saw two elder men probably in their eighties talking about school and how times have changed and how he bought his wife an apple fritter and was off to go surprise her, it made me cry at how precious people are and if they only knew how sweet they sounded, i would have said something if i wasnt all teary eyed but yes, i think it sounds like you appreciate life and there is no other explanation other than you are grateful and you see it!!! good for you lady!!! nothing wrong with that cry away!!!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 1:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I cry at everything now!! Bambi even gets me now!! I think that we just realize how Precious life is!!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• every time one of my children goes through a growth spurt or my oldest accomplishes something in school it is normal it is just a mommy thing
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• OMG these posts are making me cry!! Thank you everyone!!
    mama_jama408

Comment by mama_jama408 (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2011