What is a great protection for intercourse?

Im not sure which one to use??? Im not good with pills though..

Hyde3

Asked by Hyde3 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I liked the Depo shot...you get one shot every 3 months.
    Easy!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 12:25 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Are you afraid of shots? If not try the Depo shot. My mom uses the one where they insert a hormone tube in your arm but I forget how long it stays in. It's little and pretty painless.
    mama_jama408

Answer by mama_jama408 at 12:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• If you've had a baby, IUD might be a great option then. You just go to the doc, they put it in, and you can basically forget about it for 5 or 10 years depending on which one you get. Plus, you can have I removed at any time if you decide you want to have another baby before the 5 or 10 years. It's actually more effective than surgical sterilization, and it's the most common form of birth control among health care providers.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Depo if you dont mind shots. There is also the IUD that is put in place I think for 5 years.
    chrisrmom

Answer by chrisrmom at 12:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• ive also had the pills but i never took them like i was suppose to but i dnt like the iud it grew to my cervic and had to had it removed to we stick to the lovely condoms or the pull out method lol condoms suck tho as u all kno the feeling isnt all tht great but hey better than another baby at the time
    Ashley2810

Answer by Ashley2810 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• pull and pray lol whenever I'm on the pills I get prego pull and pray 100 percent for me!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• DO NOT USE DEPOT it cause me to have cervical cancer. Try the IUD.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• We like condoms, no pill to remember to take, plus it doesn't mess with your hormones. I had mirena IUD for a few months and liked it too, it just caused me to have break outs because of the hormones in it. I recommend either condoms, or the copper IUD that has no hormones in it.
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 2:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have always liked condoms first. I have tried many other methods but we always come back to condoms.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 3:28 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• The only method that will protect you against STDs is condoms. Make sure your partners wear condoms, even if you are also on another method of birth control.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2011