Son's Second Birthday

I am a little heartbroken because he is not going to have an awesome 2nd birthday. My husband is in the military and currently stationed in California until July. He is coming home to NC for a few days on and around our son's birthday next month but all of our friends and family are in Florida. We don't have the time to go down to them and they won't be coming up for his birthday and I feel extremely guilty that it's just going to be the 3 of us and the handful of friends we have here. Did you all go out for your childs 2nd birthday or am I making something out of nothing?

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 12:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I Did!! But the only reason why is I have triplets!! I think if you make it special for him it will be ok! Just plan something big next year! Or, the next time you make it down to fl do a little 1/2 birthday!

Just remember to have fun!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 1:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• oh wow girl u just said ya plus a handful of friends.....what do u think that is? have fun quit crying.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 3:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have a few good friends here and I'm really happy to have them but I'm bummed that all our family and friends in another state can't be here or we can't be there for his birthday. The half birthday is a really good idea, tripletmom. Thank you for the helpful and encouraging advice!!!
    CassiRae3

Comment by CassiRae3 (original poster) at 9:00 AM on Feb. 25, 2011