I had a miscarriage in June of 08...Had a period in aug 8th 08 and aug 13th and had one sept 8th and oct 8th and none in nov....took 2 preg test both neg, what should I do???

Cather08

Asked by Cather08 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im sorry i know how that is i lost 3 ... try a test in the morning or go get a blood test
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Duh...n/m my last answer. I read it wrong! I'd check with your doc and see what s/he can figure out! Sorry for your loss :(
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 10:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• First of all sorry for your losses, miscarriages are difficult to deal with. It still may be too early for a pregnancy test to register a result. I would wait a week and try the test again. This happened to me and my MD said that it was because my hormones had not risen high enough to register on the test. GOOD LUCK!!!
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I'd call the doctor...
    Anonymous

• i had a miscarriage in 2006 and my period was regular afterwards. i'd call my ob/gyn and request a blood test.

i am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. mine devestated me. but nine months later, i was pregnant (we weren't even actively trying then) and now i have my little girl.

but still, i don't think you ever get over the emotional pain of a lossed pregnancy. i saw a counselor.... it helped.

may you find peace. and you'll get pregnant again when you least expect it.
    Anonymous

• BUt it is still to early to register even though I am 11 days late on my period??? Thanks for all the GREAT answers!!!
    Cather08

Answer by Cather08 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• your menstrual cycles will be messed up...I had a miscarriage in June also and I had a complete on time period....The next month comes and I missed my period...2 weeks went by, 3, 4, 5, and then I got tired of it and went back to the doc and she prescribed me medicine. But of course we did a blood test. And then I was 2 weeks late this last time...So even though you had those regular periods your body takes so long to get back to normal! I havent succeded yet in conceiving. But I really hope you are!! I dont want you to get your hopes up! I know how it feels!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 20, 2008