2 periods

wondering if someone could help me? I had a 6 day period about 2 weeks ago and on Tuesday i started my period again. is this normal? I dont have insurance and dont want to go to dr if its not serious.. Thanks for all the help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Health

• I dont know but I hope someone does , cus the same thing is happening to me right now
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Well it could be several reasons that are causing it. Hormonal changes, ovarian cyst, stress, diet...etc.
    I don't know if it's "normal" but it's not always cause for alarm and happens more often than you think.
    It's happened to me quite a few times and things have been ok. I wouldn't worry too much but it never hurts to be checked out. 2months ago I had 3periods all 2 weeks apart. That sucked.
    Alustriel

Answer by Alustriel at 3:30 AM on Feb. 25, 2011