What is your pet peeve?

People who won't pick up after themselves! Grrrrrrrrrr....kids included (older kids)

justalady774

Asked by justalady774 at 1:36 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This is going to sound strange , but my DH put the lid to the toilet all the way down !!! I get up in the middle of the night to pee and peeed all over the top of the set ...lmao , I didnt know the lid was down and peeed all over myself !
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 1:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Smacking or slurping. I am constantly on my husband about this lol.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• people in line who pffft and pufffttt at having to wait in line. . . . its part of living in the world people get over it!!!!!!!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 1:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• people who wear their body odor like a badge of honor. they ALWAYS stink all day everyday.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My ex used to pee all over the toilet seat (he wouldnt lift it) and had to have me "make" his plate. plus he never cleaned. And I hate it when ppl butt into my conversations, especially when it has nothing to do with them.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• All of thee above!
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 2:12 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• OMG Where do I start lol? Driving without lights on after dark or in rain (especially during both times), not signaling when changing lanes RIGHT in front of me and almost causing me to hit them, parking in handicap spots without the tag or hanger, not turning off lights when one leaves a room for an extended period of time, not watching where your shopping cart is going while barreling through a crowded store, not watching your kid when you're standing RIGHT beside a freaking heavy traffic area (I almost hit a kid at Walmart the other day because he darted out into the road in front of me...his parents weren't anywhere near him), littering, not closing the fridge door or freezer door, dropping clothes all over the place, parking in 2+ parking spaces (especially when it's a freaking tiny sedan), and the list goes on and on lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Stupid!!!!!!!!!
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 5:01 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Back stabbing people
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 5:14 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Kids & babies crying in a restaurant when we are trying to eat & enjoy a peaceful meal we just paid for. OR kids & people talking in a movie theater.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:09 AM on Feb. 25, 2011