Pre school????

Ok! the thing is that they want my one son to start pre school in the morning at 745am! anyways just stressing about how am going to get my 3 up into the van drive there then out again to drop gav off into! Try to get 2 grumpy boys back into the van to go home sit for 2hrs then go back to get him! Then to top that off on Friday My other son (potty Train) goes to another pre school in another city. From 930am-1130am! They were all going to go then, we couldn't get the other 2 fully potty trained in time! ugh!

I just sold my strollers this last summer! We have a choo choo wagon it is just so loud to pull though a school!

So if you have any ideas please tell me!

tripletmom28

Asked by tripletmom28 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• Try craigslist or ebay for an inexpensive stroller since you won't be using it long. I've been there - I had 3 kids at 3 different schools, two at different schools that both started at 9:15 and one that started at 9:30. They were 3, 4, and 7 and you would think the 7 year old would have been a help but he's special needs and operated at a lower functioning level than the other two. Good luck!

Answer by missanc at 8:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Get the lunches packed and ready the night before (if you have to pack lunches) get the clothes ready to wear the night before, I recommend waking up an hour before you have to go so everyone can wake up eat breakfast, and get dressed. I was able to do this with four kids so i trust you can do it too although the first week may be a bit hard to get used to the schedule! Good luck!
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 1:57 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Thank you! I guess what am stressing with is that they are 3 4year olds! Also they are not morning kids at all! So is it silly if I get another double stroller? There only about 28lbs each!
    tripletmom28

Comment by tripletmom28 (original poster) at 2:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I say whatever makes your day easier! I still have my double stroller and triple stroller just in case I need to watch a friends kid lol.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:08 AM on Feb. 25, 2011