Why is it that the cafemom website takes longer to upload/download now especially when we go to questions and answers it takes long and the adds seem to interfere, why is that?

andits not mycomputer because Ihave high speed fast internet but ive noticed that cafemom with all these adds takes longer to upload and i get frustrated that i just exit out. Another one that got extremely annoing and slow now is myspace, their soo much change on it now that myspace is crappy now, no good anymore!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Mine is fine here.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• No problems with CM here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I do not know. Mine is fine.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 5:00 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• That's been happening to me for the last few days too...it's not my computer, because it's only on cafemom that it's happening. It's really starting to get on my nerves and if it doesn't go back to the way it was, I may be tempted to spend less time here. It's so annoying sitting there waiting for the page to load every single time I try to change pages.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It's always slow. It's something people constantly complain about but CM claims there's nothing wrong.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 1, 2011