3 yr old has NEVER been sick

Just wondering if any of you have children that have never been sick even once? I have been blessed thus far . My daughter has never been sick with any thing. Fyi no she does not go to day care but does go to gymnastics ,ballet class and church . So she is around a lot of other kids. Jc if any ones older children still not ever been sick??

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 2:59 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Not even a cold or cough?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• no nothing
    bubbaelea22

Comment by bubbaelea22 (original poster) at 3:12 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My second daughter had never been sick until she was 4. The doctor said it was not good because getting a cold or the flu helps build up their immune system..Talk to your doc cause it's been 14 years since my daughter was 4!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 3:37 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Mine either until just recently, now he has strep and is on antibiotics ater a 3 day scary fever. your time will come, just enjoy it while it lasts
    Rebecca25

Answer by Rebecca25 at 9:19 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• You are very fortunate! She must have a great immune system! You must be doing something right Momma!!! Kudos to you! :) If you have any good hints let us know!! My Son has only been sick a few times & he's 4. Mostly he became sick from the library at the Toddler Play times. I don't think they clean the toys well enough. I also don't know why Parents would bring their sick kid to play with others?????

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• God has definately blessed you then. My 3 yr old DS has been in ER twice, last June for a fever of 104.5 & just a month or so ago for the flu. They were both very hard for me. I wish I would've been a member of this group then. You all could've helped me.
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 10:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

MomofSteel

• Wow..I've never heard of that! Hopefully when she does, it isn't too bad. My Son hasn't been sick much, He is 3 1/2.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• No, but compared to other kids, my kids are "never" sick. They get a couple colds a year and that's it. My younger 3 have never seen their doctors for anything but well visits (they are 8, almost 5 and 7 mo). They just get runny noses and a cough that goes away in a couple days. Only 1 ear infection ever between my 5 kids. That was my oldest when she was 9 (swimmer's ear). And just 1 case of the flu and that was my older son when he was 8 (both of those were in 2009). Haven't had anything worse than a cold since then. They haven't even missed a day of school this year. My 8yo dd has missed 3 days of school in her whole life (2 in K, 1 in 1st, none this year). And we're pretty sure she faked the 1 day last year.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• And, just remembered the 2 days she missed in Kindergarten were because I refused to send the kids because of the weather. So she has never missed a day for being sick in her entire life.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2011