I may just be stressed here

but does ur lil toddler follow u around every turn? lol I live in a small apt and sometimes I feel that if I had a bigger place he wouldn't be my lil cute shadow as much. I know today I'ma little tired and it was annoying but does your lil guy or gal do the same thing?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 3:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a nice sized house and no, it doesn't make a difference. She follows me everywhere too. She's my mini me.
    Cosetterose

Answer by Cosetterose at 3:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• lol ok i thought so.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 3:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My husband and I joke about this all the time. We have two children and two dogs and if we are in one room everyone wants to be in the same room with us at all times;) Your dead on though it can feel anoying at times. Especially when you just want a little piece and quiet. But here is the flip side.... Your child loves you and its healthy for them to want to follow you around;) Just remember to always set a little time out for yourself. I tell my kids and dogs that when I go to the bathroom that no one can come with me:) I know it seems silly but that is my quiet place sometimes;) I take my time on my bathroom breaks and will apply some lotion, brush my teeth, fix my hair, and maybe even read a little;) (not all at the same time or the same break) But it works for me;)
    Momof2byGrace

Answer by Momof2byGrace at 7:20 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• lol same here
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• lol yeah sometimes when i want a relaxing bath I have to put my son in his saucer turn on his fav show and then i go soak lol I know for at least 30-45 min I will be uninterrupted..no toys thrown in my bath water lol yeah I do know he loves me just some days :o)
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 3:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2011