Do you grow your own food?

If you do what do you grow?

I grow my own bell peppers, squash and oranges. They may not get as big as store bought fruits and veggies but they sure do TASTE better :D

dragonqueen

Asked by dragonqueen at 3:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Home & Garden

• bumpunfortunately i don't. i have a brown thumb. i bet u save a lot of money by growing your own fruits and veggies.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I do! We are getting more chickens this spring(eggs and meat), and we have our garden- peppers, corn, lettuce, broccoli, tomatoes, okra and a ton of other stuff. I want to get a cow for milk and a pig for slaughter, and also to learn how to make my own cheese. lol I'm all about the homesteading thing :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I want to start a garden this spring so bad. I can't wait to grow my own veggies, cuz it seems like that's all I really eat anyway.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 10:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• We do tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, cukes, and whatever else hubby wants to plant in addition to my herbs.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Tomatoes and herbs.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2011