Do you still think OJ did it?

EVen though he's been declared innocent, do you think he still did it? And if he didn't do it, who do you think did? And why aren't they looking for the actual killer?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 3:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• Considering the trial happened when I was in 2-3rd grade, I don't know a whole lot about it. But judging by what a creep he is, if I had to guess I would say he did it. The fact that they're not looking for the "real" killer, just makes me think he got out of it with his money. I think pretty much everyone thinks he did it.
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 3:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Everyone someday has to face the negative karma from the wrongs they have done. it will catch up someday. mine is catching up with me , its not pleasant but i accept it willingly, it is my responsability and no one else's . i onoy have this horrible feeeling there is something so horribble that i have done, something i am so ashamed of that i cannot even remember it willingly anymore. and its breaking my heart to feel like i qm failing
    m3rryweather

Answer by m3rryweather at 4:00 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Of course I think he did it! He's just got enough money to pay the best lawyer in the country! He probably paid the jury off too! He is a major criminal! Why do you think he is sentenced to 33 years in prison? Yes, he probably will only spen a 3rd of that actually in prison, but him just being there proves that he is not a good person!
    ToniH11

Answer by ToniH11 at 4:25 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yes I still believe he did it.
    Cosetterose

Answer by Cosetterose at 4:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• yes he did it.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• ABSOLUTELY!!

I was 26 when it happened, and followed the story closely (it was THE story, at the time, and the first one to have the entire court drama televised on TV). The prosecutors effed up royally in so many places--because their minds were on each other, and not the case! Ugh.

But I am a firm believer in karma, and OJ has and will continue to experience plenty of her wrath!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yes, I still believe he was guilty and he was held responsible and found to have done it in civil court. That has to be good enough for me
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Guilty!

Answer by older at 8:25 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Of course I think he did it! He's just got enough money to pay the best lawyer in the country!

He actually had pretty poor lawyers. He just got lucky enough to have worse prosecutors.

The only one of his attorney's to defend in a murder trial was F Lee Bailey and he lost his last great case several years before in what was considered an easy win.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I've always thought he was guilty, and his book just solidified that thought it my mind.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2011