Who is awake?

Very sleepy mom her on second feeding of the night for little one. Since everyone else in my house is resting peacefully, I'm jealous haha, just wondering who is out there awake wishing to be asleep?

sydash11

Asked by sydash11 at 5:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am awake.. I will start working as soon as my work computer boots up.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I am, I having been having trouble sleeping lately.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:05 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• On my way out the door to work already...as the rest of the fam is asleep
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:05 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• just not tired tonight.. lots on my mind.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• mee. i cant goo to sleep till like 4 o 5. =(
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 6:12 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• This is interesting A little window into peoples lives.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Me! Me! Me! I still had to get up to make sure schools were closed (which I knew they would be- it's like a freakin blizzard out there-UGH!) Plus I had to make sure hubby got up early for work. (poor guy) Since he has a truck he has become one of the designated crappy weather day drivers. So now he has a few co-workers to pick up along the way. (poor guy) I'm not worried tho, I know I can get a nap later if I need to. Right now I'm on my coffee & CM high! - LOL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Co-sleeping kept me sane, when we had a baby. I was able to doze/sleep while she nursed

Answer by rkoloms at 7:03 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I'm so wishing i was in bed sleeping at this ugly hour of 4:15am Cali time!!!! Live in apt complex, so of course neighbors were fighting like it was the middle of the afternoon!! I think she was cheating on the guy she is with........something like that. They just moved in so i gave them a break. Hopefully it won't happen again. I have to go to work today and be ther at 6:00 this am si i'm not very happy at the moment......lack of sleepy! Kind of crabby, taking a nap when i get home!!! YEAH NAP!!!
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 7:21 AM on Feb. 25, 2011