what are some of the things that brought excitement back into your bedroom?

me and hubby are experimenting.....just wondering!

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 10:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Toys lol!!!

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I completely agree...toys. Also, new positions and not planning things. For example, your husband comes home and you're waiting for him. Um...not being in the bedroom. Washing machines:-D Anywhere you could be "caught," like inside a car. That getting caught feeling adds a new rush.
    lebrbria

Answer by lebrbria at 10:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Costumes! We've been doing a lot of role-playing. The vibe is just great & its so fun to get into character ;) Unleash your inner acting skills...you would've never known you had it inside of you especially when all of that adrenaline rushing through!!!
    bfabulous

Answer by bfabulous at 10:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Yes Toys toys and more toys! We will take a shower together at night and get really worked up in the shower. I give him a blow job when we are in there while he is under the running water and
    I bend down(which is getting hard to do now with my belly in the way) but he really enjoys that. Then when we get in bed we tease some more. I like to bite and be bitten so that really gets me going...especially on my neck and nipples. We use A LOT of tongue!!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• well, not to mention-i'm really shy! but my hubby has asked me to put on different things(like a tube top for a skirt with no undies) and i've agreed. it's been getting alot better! instead of me just giving him a bj-we compromise. he plays w/ me while i give him a bj. oh, it's much better! sorry if this is too much info!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• If you're shy, try it with the lights off and soft candles lit...enough light to see but dark enough for you to relax. Make sure the lights aren't off, though, as guys are very visual when it comes to sex. Another thing you can try is a blindfold. Oh...talking dirty. Another great tip. If you're shy, talking dirty would likely be a HUGE turn on for him because it's out of character for you.
    lebrbria

Answer by lebrbria at 10:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• thanks ladies! i'm just trying to restore my drive after 2 kids! love the advice!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• We have a restraint system you put under the bed, a swing, a ton of toys (including a glass dildo; wonderful!), massage oils, body chocolate, movies, handcuffs and whips, lingerie, etc. It's pretty fun!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 11:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I let him do me in the ass. He had been wanting it for awhile and one night I just let him do it. Lol it REALLY helped. Maybe if there's something he really wants to do you could try it out?
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:47 AM on Nov. 20, 2008