Two and a Half Men

This is an opportunity for the network and writers of Two and a Half Men to educate and illustrate what the life that they promoted on their show can lead to. The life of drugs, alcohol and indiscriminate sex was glorified on the show. Sheen lived it in his real life and it destroyed him. He is an addict. They could show him in this light and how with strength and support he could overcome it. Or they could show him ending as many do: death, in prison, estranged. There is an opportunity for them to educate and perhaps help someone.

Will they step up and take it?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 6:47 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• They made their money off Charlie's bad behavior. That's the tantalizing point of the program and the audience has gone wild loving Charlie for all his faults. For some people it's hard to understand that it's not just Charlie Harper(character) but it's Charlie Sheen in real life harming himself. They made a fortune off of him and now they want to drop him? Such hypocrites they are

Answer by admckenzie at 8:01 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• IMHO, I would hope not. It would kill a great comedy.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I doubt it since it's a sitcom To keep it light as the show is meant to be, it would take some pretty creative writing to put that story line in. But you never know.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It's a sitcom not a drama. So no, that isn't going to happen. I just heard on the news that it has been cancelled for the rest of this season.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:59 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Well that would explain why the new ones aren't recording on the DVR.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:09 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I don't think the show was intended to be taken seriously or at least I don't. I watch it to get a good laugh every now and then and having charlie stand there and preach how bad that life style is will do nothing for me because I don't live that kind of life so yeah I hope they dont change it. We all know he sucks in real life there is no need to drag it on the show.

bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 7:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• The show pretty much over, don't ya think?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• it's a funny show. it's not on the air to educate us. Sheen was like this before the show even began, he just had better control over it. If they do take a serious turn and try to educate us, we will not watch it. we watch primetime tv to be entertained.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I like the show but happy its going off becuase he needs tp pay for his actions and not be rewarded with a hit series.
    Anonymous