Laryngomalacia

Anyone's baby have or have had this? My son was just diagnosed with it yesterday and I have been doing my research this morning. Not to worried about it unless it doesn't get better. What did you do for treatment? I know it says you can treat this with GERD med's. to help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Someone in Cafemom has it but you might have to join the group.  Click here  GL

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• You might want to look at this too.  Again good luck.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Hi! My name is Marissa and I am a volunteer for the laryngomalacia organization. Please join our support group at www.copingwithlaryngomalacia.org There is a link to our facebook support group. My son to was diagnose with LM, and it has been such a wonderful help for me! Hope to see you there. Send me a message, and let me know if you join! Good luck!
    Mommyof2n0308

Answer by Mommyof2n0308 at 12:56 AM on Apr. 24, 2011