Anyone use the North State Superyard XT Portable Playyard and Gate?

We are looking at purchasing one for our 9 month old daughter. She has a little playpen, but she is outgrowing it, so we need to get something else for her. I am looking for reviews I guess. I want something similar to this product because my daughter is tall and heavy. So if you have a product to recommend that would be great as well.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have the portable playyard. It is nice to put larger babies in that out grew the playpen, much more room. My first liked it a lot and very handy, have not used it for second child. It is big, make sure you have a place for it. Nice for out doors. Not good on hardwood floors. You might be able to come up with something so it doesn't slide. Is durable.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I had one. It was very handy. My little girl was short and light though.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Are they easy to set up and take down? We don't want one that we have to keep up permanently. We want something that we can tear down when we don't need it and something that could travel well to the inlaws and that type of thing. Thanks ladies.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• It is a little big, when torn down, but can fit into a car. Probably not much more room than a stroler and it will lay completely flat. I did not tear mine down a lot, but it is decent to tear down and store easily. I am not going to say it is simple tear down, set up though.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2008