i dunno should i get checked???

i slipped on the steps and landed hard on my butt .. now im discharging its clear but i also am cramping .... what would you do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? Cramping is never a good sign in pregnancy. If you're worried, call your OB or midwife.
    lebrbria

Answer by lebrbria at 10:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• put your feet up and relax, maybe take a warm bath. If it's still going on after all that, then maybe call and ask a doctor's advice.

stress can cause cramping, I'd pretty much bet you are quite stressed about the fall...
    Anonymous

• ive cramped the whol epregnancy off and on they say all is fine .. im 17 almost 18 weeks
    Anonymous

• they say that a baby is pretty safe in the womb when you fall or are involved in an accident. apparently, the amniotic fluid helps absorb the impact.

i'm very clumby and worried throughout my pregnancy, but she was fine.

i'd just notify your ob as a precaution. and of course, go to the ER if you feel the cramps worsening or experience contractions along with bleeding.
    rachelsmommy78

Answer by rachelsmommy78 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• you know I would get checked asap. It might just be a weird fluke thing or there might be an issue that had nothing to due with the fall. Sudden crampy and clear discharge is a little concerning if it just started. Dont take the risk get checked out. The worst thatll happen is you might feel a little foolish. Better than having something bad happen because yuo didnt get checked.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• thanks you guys ... ill probably be able to get checke dtonight my bf is at work and cant get off hme i think we are gonna go
    Anonymous

• I have cramped through both of my pregnancies...but that is normal for me and may not be for you. If you are far enough along that baby is moving I would eat something sweet to get the baby wired and moving. If the baby doesnt move withing 3 hours go to ER. Better safe then sorry.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I'd put my feet up if I were you, and try to take it easy. Call your doc and make an appointment for tomorrow to check for the heartbeat, and just get checked out. I had a minor car accident when I was about 17 weeks preggo, and hearing that heartbeat was very reassuring! Nice healthy son to show for it now. =) I know I would get checked if I were you.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• ok thanks
    Anonymous

• It's kinda odd that you have discharge and cramps fter that, but not before. I'd at least talk to the doc on call...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:03 AM on Nov. 20, 2008