Do you move him, wake him, or let him sleep there?

Watching a movie on the couch...next thing you know, movie is over, it's late...time for bed and your man (or SO) snoring so loud next to you on the couch. Do you move him...assist him basically to the bed? Do you wake him up...with the possibility that that was a power nap and he'll be up for more hours? Or do you just let him sleep on the couch and if he manages to wake up in the middle of the night...he'll find his way to the bedroom?

LOL, I needed a question and this just happened. I'm tempted to leave him there because the snoring is so loud...but he says he has a hard time sleeping if I start snoring first...but he's on the couch and I'm ready to lay down. I normally assist him into bed, but other times it backfires and he's up for at least 5 hours till he's ready to crash again.

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 8:08 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I ususally give him a gentle nudge and tell him it's time for bed if I'm about to go to bed myself.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• leave him there he'll come to bed eventually
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I always leave him there and bring out a pillow and blanket for him.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• i would leave him. if you know that it could mean he would be up for 5 hours and that he cant get to sleep if you are snoring then just leave him.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 8:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I usually wake him up and tell him I am going to bed then he can do what he wants. Usually he make it into bed a few hours later.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:09 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I wake mine and tell him to come to bed but I dont beg. If he doesnt get up the first time I try then I leave him. Usually the next day he is all "wow nice of you to just leave me on the couch like that". And I tell him I tried to move you but you wouldnt so I went to bed. I have things to do in the morning myself. I am not going to wrestle with a sleeping man lol.

Answer by gemgem at 8:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• let him sleep there
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I let him sleep there. He lets me sleep if I pass out in the recliner or couch.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I'd leave him but bring him a pillow and blanket. Most likely he will be joining you in a few hours. I know if I fall asleep I want to be left alone lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Let him sleep there, so you can get a good silent nights sleep :p
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2011