Need help, Positive or Negative Pg test? adult content

On Tuesday I had implantation bleeding (have had it with all my pgs) took a pg test and got an extremely faint 2nd line. It was so light you had to hold it in the sunlight to see anything. Well, its now Friday and the line hasn't gotten any darker, its still barely visible. I am really worried my hormone isnt high enough bc Im going to have a miscarriage. With all my other pgs i had a bright 2nd line the day of implantation. Any help or advice is appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i dunno i always had low hormones in the beginning and always got a really faint line (even in the drs office) in the beginning.. i wouldnt worry right now.. try not to stress and hope for the best!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 8:30 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Go to your OB/GYN's office and ask for a quant check test thats to see if your hormones are were they should be . do you know how many weeks you are ?
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 9:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Its positive..there wouldn't be even the faintest line if you weren't any line counts. I would go to the doctors and get checked out since you've had problems in the past.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 8:15 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Thanks ladies, I bought a digital test and got "pregnant" right away. I should have done that in the first place, would have saved me a lot of stress lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Get a blood test through your OB
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2011