Memory game

what shows do you remember from when you were a kid? and what one could you just not miss?

i remember: family affair,wonder woman,gimme a break,facts of life,different strokes,land of the lost,family ties,and i just had to watch in living color. (yea dont know why) and i loved school house rock.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• Those are all good. :) CHiPs was huge for us and so was SWAT. Emergency was one of my faves, too.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• ohhhh i remember swat. oh oh oh and mod squad
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 8:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Tiny toon Adventures, Pinky and the Brain, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Saved By the Bell, Duck Tales, Gummi Bears, those were all ones that my sister and I could not miss. I used to watch Star Trek the Next generation religiously with my parents. I also remember a few from when I was younger. Sharon, Lois, and Bram's Elephant show. David the Gnome. I remember when the Disney channel still played large blocks of old Disney cartoons, with Mickey and Pluto and Goofy and everyone. *sigh* Those were the good old days.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:01 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I really didn't watch a ton of tv when I was a kid but I do remeber watching Dukes of Hazard, Million Dollar Man and Wonder woman also, and I love Lucy, Cheers
    LisaAnn069

Answer by LisaAnn069 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Dinosaurs! "Not the Momma!" I LOVED that show.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Eviesmommy got it right on the nose.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• i loved rocko's modern life!
    man, i miss that show!
    and goosebumps and are you afraid of the dark?
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 2:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2011