Has anyone used this?

It is called the Magic Bullet; it is supposed to do a lot of different things and was just wondering if anyone has one and used it and what your opinion of it was. Thanks

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Technology

• My friend had one and I saw it in action. It seemed to work alright at the time but it wasn't so good that I felt like rushing out to buy one. Of course, that was a few years ago and they may have improved it.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I had one until DH melted the base....grrr.... Anyway it was a neat 'toy' IT had it's functional moments and it was easy to clean BUT I replaced it with a cheaper full size blender and am just as happy with it as far as function. The bullet was fabulous for making baby food though since I was only blending such a small amount.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• BEST Kitchen Tool  

Looks like a good thing for separating drinks.  Don't know if I would purchase it since I have to make a large amount of smoothies all at onces.  I can see it being useful for in making baby food. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2011