What was the biggest mess that your child/children have made?

Just the other day my beautiful 3 year old son decided to get up super early (we are on a schedule) and paint my white sink HOT PINK with my ONLY bottle of nail polish that I have left so it sparked this question in me.

familynsni

Asked by familynsni at 8:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• One of my daughters as a child painted my walls with her poop! a memorable moment!

Answer by older at 8:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Just yesterday my son decided to wear a poop mask and put it in his hair and all over the rest of him as well. lol THAT was interesting.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• DD poured a pound of flour into the kiddie pool while I stepped into the other room to pick up some stuff. lol. Her six year old brother said nothing about it. I had to dump the whole pool and then there was trying to get the wet slimy four off of the wooden deck. It was ahorrible. the deck was slippery for a week!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:42 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• when my daughter was one, she slathered the side of the couch with a layer of cetaphil cream.
    a couple of nights ago, i found she had finger painted the inside of the fridge with chocolate.

but i guess that's not so bad. i can't wait til she's older. i did terrible things as a child. O__o

r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 8:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• okay ladies this was the fun one to clean up my daughter decided she wanted to cook one day and got in the cupboard where i keep my electric skillet,sandwich maker and deep fryer. yep she dumped alllll of the oil out of my deep fryer all over the kitchen floor.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My 2 older sons got these spiderman web slingers for Christmas. I woke up one morning and they had apparently been up before me and they had flushed the cartridges down the toilet. Not just one toilet, one in their bath and one in mine. They didnt tell me anything. Well I went and showered, used the bathroom, flushed, and water went everywhere. We had to replace all the carpets.

Another time my middle son decided to clog the guest bathroom sink. When we had a guest they went to wash their hands and the whole thing basically exploded everywhere and flooded the hall. I had to replace the carpet then too.

Answer by gemgem at 8:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My kids rubbed an entire tube of desitin all over their bodies and hair. They were 2 years and 10 months old. When they were 4 and 5, they smashed one dozen eggs on my couch (one at a time...all in different spots) while I was in the shower.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I'll let the picture talk for itself. The mess was all the way down to her toes and in her diaper too. How, I have no clue.

Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:53 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• my 3 year old drawing on the wall with marker and then saying "look mommy I painted you a picture"
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My then potty training 2 year old simultaneously peed in the floor while dumping a whole bottle of nail polish all over my hard wood floor. Nice.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 11:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2011