When can i start feeding her a little bit of the food i am eating?

I am just wondering if i could feed her tableside food just a little bit if its soft food that i am eating? and let her have a bite of it? she will be 6 months on the 13th

iluvriver3

Asked by iluvriver3 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Sure you can if it is soft. I used to give mine mashed potatoes without lumps, and smushed veggie that we were having. If she has any allergies then be careful, but otherwise smushed fruits and veggies are good to let them try.
    Nakor21

Answer by Nakor21 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Does she have any teeth yet? I started giving mine table food when he got teeth and could chew it. About 7 mths.
    iLoVeMyBOys813

Answer by iLoVeMyBOys813 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• yea if its soft food they can eat it.
    greenegurls

Answer by greenegurls at 5:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• well she doesn't have any teeth, but she eats her baby food three times a day but she always seem so intersted in what i am eating and i know she wants to try a bit =(
    iluvriver3

Answer by iluvriver3 at 7:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• smashed up fruit and veggies are fine to give her. i would stay away from meats and fish though, just cause of allergies.
    nccarolinamom

Answer by nccarolinamom at 6:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• They have these little mesh pacifier things at the store that you can put stuff in for her to chew on.......kharma loved it! if you cant find one let me know i will send kharmas old one out to you!
    kharmasmom

Answer by kharmasmom at 2:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2008