Ever wonder that when you're having a dream about someone..

at that moment they're dreaming about you as well?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ha,ha,ha, I've thought that one before. Actually, I was recently dreaming of an ex, more like a nightmare and wondered if they were in my subconscious or if they were summoning me. lol. Hope they aren't dreaming of me.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• gosh, i hope not!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:30 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It would be nice to think the person is thinking of me too, but highly unlikely. Dreams are peices of our mind that are trying to work something out. Most times dreaming of someone is only representing that person in terms of what that person represents to you.

Answer by gemgem at 9:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• haha that's a good question.

what if you're dreaming about some hot celebrity... that might be kinda awesome if (s)he were to dream about you too.

*and that doesn't mean a dirty dream.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 9:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• no, I've never though that. But it would be interresting to know/find out. What I worry about more is that I know I talk in my sleep. So am i talking out loud in my sleep about someone else?
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I guess it would depend upon whom I was dreaming about....know what I mean?
    myheartflys

Answer by myheartflys at 9:42 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• yes all the time.. i read somewhere that when you dream of someone it means they miss you... dont know if its true or not but who knows right
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Oh sometimes I wish but even though I see him every day its not likely. Nothing will ever come of the dreams I have. Already know that.
    LisaAnn069

Answer by LisaAnn069 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have wondered that. I had a dream while back about my ex. It wasn't sexual or anything. In the dream, we actually had a very nice, mature, adult conversation about what went wrong with us, and why things happened how they did. I woke up feeling almost as if we had actually talked it out and I had finally given him closure. (I dumped him, he's been immature about it since. Even though we were teens when it happened.) Anyway, a few days later, he said something about one of my sister's posts on fb. (he's still friends with her) I responded to him specifically with something silly, not expecting him to say anything back. I was completely surprised when we went on to have a long, cordial conversation about whatever it was she had posted. It happened again on another mutual friend's post. And it left me wondering, "hmm, was he really there, having the same dream as me??"
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:00 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• haha I have never given that any thought :)
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2011