Is 21 questions on Facebook bad...like a virus?

I saw one of my friends answered questions about me so I accepted it, even though I felt like it might be bad. Anyone accept? What happens? Does it post that you accepted it or stuff about you after you accept it?

Isaidit

Asked by Isaidit at 9:36 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I usually don't load stuff like that. There are so many virus' out there that you just don't know if you are going to load one or not.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It is a wierd thing. It tells my S/O that I have answered questions about him and I never have. Then I saw the same thing coming from one of my relatives so I messaged her and come to find out that she never did it either. You can get on there and answer questions and it tells you to find out who answered what for so many coins or whatever and tried to get you to buy them via credit card. I just delete the posts ot remove them completely, After a while they will pop back up and you will have to delete it again.
    LisaAnn069

Answer by LisaAnn069 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• i never do that kind of stuff on fb either
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Good to ignore that stuff ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2011