Wii and the internet...

We just got a Wii and I've been trying. To.connect to the internet via a router .. I got all the info for my router (key code/password) but it still won't connect. Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong? BTW my laptop runs off my router too so I know it works ....

NoRest4theWickd

Asked by NoRest4theWickd at 9:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Technology

• http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-online/5820-official-wii-wireless-internet-connection-guide.html try this hope it helps.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I've followed the steps in the manual and those posted on that site, the problem is even after i put in the router key code and start the connectivity test it tells me there is an error.
    NoRest4theWickd

Comment by NoRest4theWickd (original poster) at 9:51 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I just got connected.. I don't know why now, but I'm all good.. thanks for the link though
    NoRest4theWickd

Comment by NoRest4theWickd (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Sometimes it can be finicky and it's really frustrating! Sometimes it'll disconnect too, so remember what you did to get it connected!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:08 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• maybe some kids you know .They know better than instructions ask somebody in the neighbor or a friend who has the experience or can teach you how to conect more faster.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2011