What do you record on your PVR?

What do you usually record if you have one? What would you record if you don't?

We just got one yesterday, and I'm so excited to record stuff. We're recording new episodes of our favorite shoes - so far we have Wipeout and Grey's Anatomy set to record, and I've got a handful more to set up.
I'm also gonna be recording all the awesome movies that are on Turner Classic Movies that my roommate won't watch with me, or that are on too late for me to watch when they're on.

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 10:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• We record Castle, modern family, better with you, big bang theory, the middle, two and a half men, Sh** my dad says, shows for our DD. True Blood when it's on, Secret life of the american teenager, degrassi, my DH watches gangland, and a lot of shows off Food Network. Pretty much everything gets recorded!
    IrishPennMom

Answer by IrishPennMom at 11:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• DVR?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• EVERYTHING! It's all Day and half the night cartoons here so by the time Im ready to watch my shows Im too tired to care lol.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:20 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Usually my soaps, cause I hate to watch them with commercials. And, we have a lot of different shows that come on at the same time as others we watch, so we dvr them, as well. And, I dvr movies off the premium movie channels.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My dh and I have all sorts set to record. I have No Ordinary family, Vampire Diaries, Ghost Adventures, Super Natural, and of course RL Stines haunting hour for the kids. My dh has other stuff like TLC shows I dont really enjoy. I wait a week or two sometimes and catch up all in one day.

Answer by gemgem at 10:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Same thing, different names.
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I'd never heard it called a PVR before. I learned something new today.

I record a lot of shows for my daughter on it. And random science and documentaries for myself.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:42 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I dunno, my cable company calls it a PVR. I've heard both.
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 10:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• we have DVR from Dish & we are always recording shows..could not live w/o it now that we have it!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011