I want to work from home!

or something just to make money on the side!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• Well this may be your lucky day, I just released the fact that TODAY only I am GIVING the Business Opportunity away, and a surprise...I have a Home based Business with Prepai legal Services. This is a business that has allowed me to work PT and make a FT income from home, yes anywhere from 1500-5K a month from home as a FT SAHM.

The company is nearly 4 decades old and a !/2 BILLIOIN dollar business, currently being brought to a 6 BILLION dollar business. THey hold the highest credentials, including the US Chamber of Commerce, BBB A+, FORBES top 100 businesses, NYSE Publicly traded and Much more.

Just message me and I will be happy to give you any info you want!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are welcome to read my Blog at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I did okay with ebay about 200.00 a month. It's time consuming.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• You could baabysit in your house- put signs up on the mailboxes to get kids

other than that- I have no idea
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Are you looking for a home based business? If so you should check out Mia Bella's(candles). I've been a distributor with them for over 3 years now and I love it! Message me if you'd like more info! Good luck!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• What are your passions?
    I'm a Gift Basket and flower conultant for La Bella Baskets! I love it!!If you like more info, pm. me with your fullname and email address:-)
    Our Purpose Is Supporting Single Moms Through our baskets of Smiled Program.
    Anyone 18 and older can do this business:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• There are many good businesses here. You want to choose one that pays you residual income each month for the work you have done once. Also check the BBB before you begin, see what types of complaints they have. Also do NOT choose a company that says they will pay you to put money in your bank for them and send them a check, you will find out that they have scammed you out of all the money in your account and you will have a mess to clear up.
    So, if you are still looking, here is one endorsed by the BBB. http://www.ConnectingFromHome.com/evelynmarieg We work for an Inc. 500 international pharmaceutical company that pays us for customer referrals to them. No selling, no inventory an no collecting money. I would be glad to share all the info you need to make an informed decision.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 1:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Hello!

I have been with Internet CEO Moms for going on 2 years now and I absolutely LOVE it! This has allowed me to be home for my 3 year old son and still be able to contribute to the house. :o) We do not sell things, throw parties, or keep inventory. We have free training and awesome support! It's been one of the best decisions I have made for my family and I. :o)

Go to www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com and get all of the details!
    You can also take a look at Internet CEO Moms Official Fan Page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

I wish you the best of luck in your search!
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 1:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Please PM me so we can chat. I would love to tell you about the Arbonne business opportunity. Cutting edge and amazing products was a lucrative business attached. You deserve to know the details of the business. This business was my life saver...love every bit of it and would love to share with you. I look forward to hearing from you.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 2:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• If you are interested in doing a at home business, you should look into Gold Canyon Candles. We offer more than candles, and our products are amazing! Customers always come back for more! You can start your business for one payment of $33, and earn your kit for FREE in just 30 days. Plus receive $25 in free product of your choice from GC. Msg me if you would like to hear more!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2011