Am i the only one :( adult content

i have two kids. Before i had my children, sex wasnt as enjoyable. I was very small down there, and tight. After having my kids, sex isnt that great. my vagina feels so big. I feel like my husband doesnt enjoy it We had anal the other night then the next day we ha vaginal. i asked him if he enjoyed and he said "it wasnt as good as last night, but yeah, it was good." Ughh, makes me feel real good. I have tried kegal exercises, and nothing seems to make me tighter. I even want to have another child (bc we want to) bc i want to ask to be stitched up more! I have looked online to buy tightening creams, but dh says its bs. My babies father was very endowed, but my husband is significantly thinner than my ex husband, and not as long. Sex with my ex was awful (didnt have feelings for him), sex is great with my NOW husband, i just feel like I am not satisfying him the way I should be...

am i the only one??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• You could always say "If you were bigger it wouldn't be a problem"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• i have the opposite problem.. before i had kids i LOVED sex now i can totally live without it... its become totally painful for me and just plain unenjoyable.... keep doing the kegels and if u ever have another child ask them to do whats called the honeymoon stitch.. its supposed to make u tighter
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• OOOOOOO I am sooooo going to get that!!!!! :)) THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Sorry to hear that. =[ I got tighter after having my Son (which my Husband and I didn't think was possible! lol)..here's a bump.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I feel the same way. My hubby isnt as big as i would like and after having 3 kids lets just say its not like it use to be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• is any man really ever satisfied , maybe at times when he gets it from more then one female at a time , i havent met a male yet that sex DIDNT RUN HIS LIFE , since sex DONT RUN my life i could give a shik about pleasing a man , most will stray anyway no matter how ''good '' it is with you , i learned this the hard way years ago that it didnt matter how good i made his sex life it didnt matter i pleased him theres always more to get anywhere else and most men will , this is a issue younger gals aint gonna fully see and get for various reasons , wether its a husband or boyfriend.
    Yeah IM OPINIONATED ON THIS ISSUE -- AND CORRECT
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• No! You're not the only one!
    This is normal and natural. Think about it this way, you are not perfectly satisfied with your dhs genitals, but love him and think your sex life is good, so what if he feels the same way? He married you! He loves you. Focus on the good parts of yourself that you love.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2011