Do you have a personal ghost encounter story?

When I stayed with my dad for the summer a couple of years ago, I swear the house was haunted. I used to hear my name called, I saw sahdow people and the iron table outside would get dragged accross the brick patio. Things would walk by my door at night, and one time some thing actually came up to emand like hugged me or something. I just got really warm all of a sudden and heard the footsteps approaching me.
Do you have any experiences like that?

TwilightMack

Asked by TwilightMack at 10:58 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We lived in this one house. It was a nice place but my dd never wanted to go to the basement. The laundry was down there along with a play room so I didnt understand what was wrong. She said she wouldnt go because a man was downstairs and his face was messed up. I chalked it up to imagination. Anyway weird things happened around the house. Kitchen cabinets would open on their own. Someone would sit next to me on the bed & you could tell, but no one was there. Things would go missing. You could hear someone walking. Real benign but annoying.
    We moved & got a bigger place (not bc it was haunted). 3 yrs later my dd made friends with another girl. Her dad asked me if I had lived in that house. I said yes. He asked me if I knew a man had shot himself in the basement? And if I knew it was haunted? The guy was his friend who killed himself. I was kinda shocked.

Answer by gemgem at 11:03 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Wow gem gem that is spooky!! My mom lived in house where the family encountered strange things: foot steps on the stairs, in the kitchen, things would go missing, arguing upstairs.

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I think we had one that wandered up and down our hallway in the house I grew up in.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2011