Strip clubs?

my husband and i ore ging to a strip club sunday for the first time, anything i should know?
has anyone been to one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• throwing upi know of someone who got crabs because the gross girl did something nasty to him.

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• ive been to quite a few when i was single , and i liked them. Not a place for married couples IMO but if yall are comfortable with the idea then y not?. I guess it all comes down to how u feel about your hubby staring at naked women dancing on a pole lol
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• there are upscale clean clubs and there are hole in the wall clubs (much like any bar) as far as the dancers there is a range too. some are just hookers in disguise and some are just down to earth and only selling the fantasy. Some girls are really intimidated by couples so if you guys are wanting someone to sit and chat with you or to get a dance you might have to make the first move.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 11:19 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• i know of someone who got crabs because the gross girl did something nasty to him.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 2 minutes ago

I know someone who got crabs at a frat party *sigh*
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 11:22 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• just have fun
    , bring lots of $1 bills so you can tip on stage. See if they offer couples dances or if he can watch you get a dance.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• haha I know someone that got crabs from a portapotty... not all strippers are nasty!
    June_Mama09

• just have fun! strip clubs are fun... me n my friends went for my 21st birthdya and it was awesome!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Nope never been...but thought about going to.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I enjoy Chippendales but women, not so much.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2011