One posative one negative

On the 23 as a joke i was going to play on hubby i went off and bought a test from the dollor sttore and i got a BFP so on the 24th i went and got a digi test and it said not pregnant neither of these test's where done with FMU so i'm really confused please tell me when to test again AF is due in 4 days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• you could always wait till af is due then test if its a no show, failing that do another test as soon as and go get a blood test, gl x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would wait till after you miss your period to take another test and see if you are .Good Luck i hope you get the results you want .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It is likely to get a false negative but rare to get a false positive.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 11:56 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Digi test are not as sensitive, so that doesn't surprise me. If you got any positive, then it is positive. If you want to be sure, then buy First Response and test now or in a few days. Even if the line is faint, you are preggo.

SOunds like congrats!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:57 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• False positives are very rare. You may have gotten a negative if you didn't use 1st morning urine as that's when your beta HCG is the most concentrated. That's the time to test for the most accurate early results.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I get alot of evaps with dollar store tests. But have been told they are more sensitve then other tests. I would wait until your missed period and test again
    AddyRF

Answer by AddyRF at 11:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2011