11 weeks pregnant ?

I'm currently 11 weeks as of today and i dont even feel pregnant or look pregnant is that normal ive only gained 2 pounds so far this is my second time being pregnant and i think i was showing with my daughter around 3 months i had a little bump .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Give it time,every pregnancy is different.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different. You could be pregnant with th opposite sex this time. I wouldn't stress out over it. Ask the doctor to get an ultrasound so you can see it to help relieve yourself.
    nmaxwell816

Answer by nmaxwell816 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I felt like that at that time, trust me its normal and you'll feel it.I didn't really start gaining my weight until about 15-16wks and I really started showing more too.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• But yea if you can get an ultra done you should so you could feel better. Because I was worrying still even after I got my ultra sound that something was wrong or whatever but then when I went for my appt I heard the heart beat I was relieved.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 1:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• With this being your 2nd time, your body is already streached out, so therefore, you may not show as quick as you did the first time, just try to take it easy and not worry. If it bothers you, you can ask for an ultrasound and make sure that every thing is looking ok,
    djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 1:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Every woman and pregnancy is different
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 1:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2011