Advice from people who use Ovulation predictor kits Please!!!!!

I am using OPK to give me an estimate on ovulation. If I got a positive yesterday at 6 pm and we did not have sex last night will this seriously hurt our chances of getting pregnant? We had sex the night before the positive opk and plan to have sex tonight, and tomorrow (BUT WE DIDN'T GET TO ON THE ACTUAL DAY OF THE POSITIVE OPK)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• The night before as probably fine... IF the kit was correct. I found them to be highly inaccurate for me.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, pick up a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Wechsler. It WORKS.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:56 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I am also having a EWCM
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Sperm can life inside you for up to 3 days so if you had sex last night and ovulate today or tomorrow, you can still get pregnant.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 11:59 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Your chances were probably greatest before you got the positive. I got pregnant using OPKs. We did the same thing.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yes, sperm can live for up to three days inside the woman. I used a OPK with our first son and it worked first try with our second son it took two years of trying..don't give up and goodluck!!
    BlessedMommy28

Answer by BlessedMommy28 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• You should be fine. Usually you ovulate 12-36 hours after you get a positive OPK.
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 2:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• You are fine. My doctor told me you should have sex the day after a positive opk.
    Cynthia86

Answer by Cynthia86 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2011