How? adult content

How can people beleive the bible when history profs a pagan roman emperor wrote it, and that he made Christianity?

He paid people to lie and say it was the word of god.

He made christianity so the pagans and others could connect and he could better rule over them.

The darn thing has nothing to do with god!

This is the most horrible case of "I follow because others do it" and feeling its right is crazy, christian abortion bomber "feel" its right.

So do crazy fundamental islamics.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Please tell me what you're drinking.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• If you have ever actually read the bible, I would be more interested in your post but I know you haven't. I am a prophetess.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• The bible is the most published book ever. It does have something to do with God, it overall instills good moral values. If nothing else it could still be considered a good self help book. Same with the Islamic book. You know you wrote this to get under people's skins. If you want to have a real debate you should post some publications backing you up.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have read the entire bible I grew up christian, i was brainwashed as a child.
    \
    Awana, christian camp, choir, the whole shebang..

unlike some robots i do my research.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Right so please post the publications you researched to enlighten and to back up your harsh comment.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• If you are referring to Constantine there are quite a few errors in your statement. He did not "Create" Christianity but he did set up a council to edit the Bible which had an effect on Modern Christianity. However he was not the only one to edit it over the years. Aside from that your post is rather incoherent.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• If you have done your work then please list where you are getting your stuff. And remember that just as many claim that the Bible is written by man so is our history written by man.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• no maam, not to get under people skins, to understand. I agree with maybe a self help book, but not holy at all.

God instilled a natural need to want to know and connect with others, i have connected and understand satanists, pagans, and so many others.

But christians are very very i dont even know what to call them besides ungodly and mislead.

There is like no thought, just follow the leader, fish in a bowl syndrome.

its so sad, i thought humans were more intellectual than that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• sounds like you never experienced the true Love and Grace of God when you were "involved" in Christianity. I don't "follow because others do." I follow because it's Truth revealed to me by the love of God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 12:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• mysterious people. I will never know, since most are unreasonable on sitting back and examining without bias,

poor poor people.

Good luck chirstians.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2011