What are you doing today?

it is about 75 degrees here in my part of Florida - highs expected to reach 80 today (and all week). there isnt a single cloud in the sky, its sunny with a light breeze, birds chirping. beautiful beach day, and thats exactly where i am headed with my 3 kids after lunch! yay!!!

at the beach

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• DH stopped at the deli and got sandwiches and we walked down to the beach for an impromptu picnic. It was great. I love this time of year in Florida/
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Beach in February... I'm so jealous. It's -20 here (-4 to you!) and I am not excited to go outside!
    Anyway, right now I'm applying for jobs online, then I'm headed downtown to have lunch with my roommate & get my March bus pass. After that, who knows... probably coming home to do dishes, etc.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It's 20 degrees and snowing here. I am cleaning my house with extra care right now as we are having 20 people for dinner tonight. And there should be kids in and out tomorrow all to celebrate my 13 yr old. He has his bar mitzvah tomorrow morning. The celebration started yesterday morning and won't quit until sometime Sat. night. He's done really well and we're really proud.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Well, gotta clean house, go to store and get ready for my two week fat flush fast I am doing tomorrow. Right now all I want is a low carb monster!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yea, yea, yea just brag .... ;)
    It is roughly about 20 degrees here in Mid-Michigan, snow all over the ground, although it is nice and sunny out. Which is nice.

Today I am cleaning, running and errand, and losing my mind.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Good for you its snowing here in Colorado and it is colder than ...... and I am staying in side.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 1:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• in a lot of pain and trying to watch two 3 yr old boys and going to the dr office to find out i have very painful shingles.
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 4:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2011