So packing ur bags, what all do u bring?

when going to hospital, what all do you bring with you??

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 12:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• been 7 years since i gave birth and I dont remember what I brought, except an outfit for baby lol
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• babys first blanket, diaper bag, first clothes to come home. clean close for you somthing comfy. maybe your shampoo and conditioner so you can tack a shower before going home
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Baby's first outfit, car seat, change of clothes. I had to be monitored in the hospital for a week before they induced me so I had pjs, my laptop, a book, make-up and lotion.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• baby clothes, car seat, blankets for car seat, clothes for yourself, slippers, diaper bag, all shower items, maybe a few snacks and a good book to read when you don't have any visitors
    nmaxwell816

Answer by nmaxwell816 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• That pretty much does it.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 1:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• car seat, baby first outfit, comfy clothes for you, shower items, maybe makeup, slippers or flip flops, nursing pads, nursing bra, extra panties, baby blanket, camera or video camera, glasses if you wear them. you can also look it up on the internet!
    CherieByerly

Answer by CherieByerly at 1:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• As far as I can remember, its been 12 years for me, I brought a babyoutfit for dd, her carseat nightgown for me, an outfit for me to wear home, and shampoo and toothbrush and toothpaste and a book to read while I was in labor, never got to read it, but it was in my bag! LOL
    djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 1:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Just to add to what everyone else has listed...I would say 3 or so magazines to help pass time.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 8:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• pillows, your own pads, slippers, robe & what everyone else said!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 1:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2011