Question about Candida or yeast free diet?

Hi,

I'm trying to follow this diet and was hoping for some advice / tips from someone who knew about it or has done this.

I'm following it due to health issues I have and I believe I may have candida problem. (chronic yeast infections & recently oral thrush.

What other foods besides veggies can I have. The diet seems to be a very low carb one, meat, veggies and little else.

It's 2 weeks now and it's driving me crazy. I can't eat the meat and have to watch my fat too due to different health issues so I'm left with only veggies. I Miss My Fruit! I really could use a banana or an apple, but I'm worried it'll make everything worse.

Does anyone have any advice for me? Thanks :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• There is a book about this. I believe it is called THE YEAST CONNECTION. Maybe you could find it and get some help there.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Thanks :-)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:35 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Good Luck
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:28 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I have never done it, but have friends who have and they also struggled, but made it through it and felt so much better afterward. Hang in tehre.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2011