Daycare or baby sitter? adult content

If we go with the Baby sitter she'll be eating/drinking up our shit. But no really which do you moms think would be better...¿

Unique11

Asked by Unique11 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• Which can you afford? And if you dont want someone in your home consider an in home day care
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 12:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• What??
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 12:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It really depends on the people. If you know you can trust the babysitter and they will be educating your child that could be the way to go. On the other hand Daycares are semi-monitored and kept in line with regulations so there is less of a chance of abuse. Daycares also provide socialization with other kids, the other kids share their germs so your kid will get sick more often. Good luck.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It wouldn't be all the time so it doesn't matter about the price, I just know after a couples months I might want to get away since my bf works and I'm going to be with the baby most of the time.
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 12:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Well if your just looking for an occassional sitter for a night out for a few hours you will probably have to find someone to come to your home. I don't think many daycares offer a few hours a month kind of thing but you never know.

If you find someone responsible then they won't be eating up all your food.

choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 12:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• If it's not all the time, chances are you won't find a daycare flexible enough with their hours. Most require full-time. There are a handful that will let you split a full-time slot with another family or will just allow you to be part-time. If you just need a person to come watch the baby once in a while, you'll probably have to use a sitter. If you want the option of having people who are monitored, you can always hire your sitters through a service.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 12:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Lol thanks choco_mom but no it would be like during the day...and I'm not really worried about the food I was joking.
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Well thanks ladies I guess sitter it is then.
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011