Are you happy with where you are in life?

Do you want more? and how do you plan to acheive it?

ExtremlyUnique

Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 12:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm content with being a mom and a wife, but I more then anything want more. I, as an individual, need more out of my life. I have always had my own dreams and aspirations. Right now I'm just tyring to adjust to being a mom of three.. so when I click that into gear I'll get on to working on myself..
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yes and yes. I believe in continuous improvement. I am in school and will graduate in November!! Yea :)

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Absolutely. I have everything I've ever wanted. I have an amazing family, a great husband, and the absolute BEST, gorgeous, perfect child i ever could have dreamed of. We're very comfortable financially and we're all healthy. Our life may not always be perfect, but I'd be horrible to complain with all I've been blessed with. The only thing I'd like to change is the state we live in. We're in the midwest and I'm convinced it's the most boring place in the entire world, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I am very content with my current life (though I wish I had better health) but I know that there is so much more coming in my families life and I am excited for it. In a couple years my husband will be getting a raise that will allow us to class jump. When my son is old enough to go to school I will be able to work again. I plan on indulging in stained glass. I already have the formal training.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I am very content right now. I have my little family that I have always wanted, and we both have great jobs. I just wish the kids would stop growing, then everything would be perfect :)
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• No. I need to divorce my husband and rebuild a career.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 12:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2011