What attracted you to your significant other? What changed? Do you still have that same love from when you first met?

I met my husband 4 years ago. He was a Sgt in the Marines and served time in Iraq. I guess what attracted me to him was his manish musculine ways and just the thought of him serving time made him my hero.. What changed... Having kids, haha we dont have time for each other and when we do we are too tired. lol but yes i still love him and still look at him the same way!!...

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• We have known each other since we were in diapers. We were best friends and over time that turned into love. Our love is very different than in the beginning. It is much deeper and more meaningful now.

FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 12:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Oh my goodness, everything. From the moment I saw him, I knew he was the one, and he was just perfect! Throuh the years, we have had to learn about each other's upsides and downsides . . . . and kids, certainly, have made it harder to devote attention to each other, but I am still crazy about him . . . even more so.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I was working at Radioshack over the holiday season and he came in to pick my boss up and drive them to a manager meeting. He was such a little mormon boy that I just had to corrupt him! lol Well the trick was on me because less than a year after we got married I got babtized. lol
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I loved his drive and passion for life along with his muscular physique :) It's been ten years, both of our bodies have fluctuated in size he actually looks just as good as he did 10 years ago but more manly now (since we met in high school). I love him so much and could not picture a life with out him.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Awww...and thank you Sgt. for your service. I was attracted to my DH when I was 13 and he 16 and now, over 25 years later, I am still in awe of him. Our chemistry and our beliefs are spot on...so happy to have met my soul mate. But on a less sickening note, life, kids, jobs, illnesses sure do test a marriage and we are stronger because of it. I get all fuzzy when I think about how we met and how we didn't actually hook up for almost 15 years later.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Well to be honest, for me the attraction was not physcal at first for me. My hubby and I met in elementary school and he picked on me any chance he got all the way up through high school. However it was in high school that I began to see his amazing heart, he became one of my favorite guys to hang out with. I asked him to a sadie hawkins style dance as friends and two weeks after the dance we were offically dating. 8 months after that we were engaged and 10 months after that we were married. That was 6 1/2 years and one perfect little boy later and everday I fall more in love with him!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 12:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• He was sweet, kind, handsome and great body. Major chemistry. 4 years later, better than ever!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• When I met DH we were still teens. I guess it was the "bad boy" attraction. I also liked the way he looked of course :) He is still just as attractive to me if not more. His personality got me too, we are best friends.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I was attracted to everything about him.  He is a wonderful man and after 22 years of marriage, nothing has changed.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2011