Innocent Fantasy?

I keep having these dreams about a guy I work with. Well, we don't even work in the same department. I just see him and he helps me sometimes at the teller line. I'm engaged and so is he. I'm 100% happy in my relationship, but these dreams are bugging me! Lol I do find this guy attractive but I would never do anything. I love my fiance so much. Why could I be having these dreams and do you think they're innocent?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• They are innocent. Dreams are usually symbolic in nature, so what that co-worker "represents" could actually be a concept.

You'll probably have more of those dreams as the wedding approaches . . . BTW.

Hang in there, and don't worry.

"A dream is just a dream."
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• they are innocent as long as you dont act on them. it could be that now that you are settling down with a good man mentally you are not fully ready which is not bad that dose not mean your not ready for the commitment it just mean subconsciously you still wonder was there something else out there and thats normal
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Don't feel guilty, they are just dreams. Oh and do not tell your fiance.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Youre a skank and gonna go to hell!!!! lmao jkn sorry its a bad joke.. but honestly you cant control your dreams and its really not your fault and you shouldnt feel guilty unless you really feel something for this coworker!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• They are just dreams, enjoy them. Just don't tell you fiance.
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I think it's just fine
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• You cannot control your thoughts.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 2:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Thanks ladies, you are all are making me feel much better! Lol I don't feel anything for him. He's just cute. lol My fiance is cuter though! :) I haven't told anyone about the dreams and I needed to get it off my chest. Maybe the dreams will go away now! I've had at least 3...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2011