Woke up so unbelievably tired and exhausted

Not sure what's goin on with that. Didn't take any medicine to sleep. Uuuugh, I can barely keep my eyes open right now. Anyway, how are all you ladies on the CM doin today?

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've a killer headache that just won't go away. Mostly muscle related. Did you get a full night's rest or are close to that time of month or something? I still think humans should hibernate.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Could be that it's close to that time of the month. Didn't even think about it. I have about 7-11 days before I start. I felt sooooo lethargic this morning though. I kept waking myself up and falling right back to sleep again for 3 hours this morning.
    proudmom2510

Comment by proudmom2510 (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I'm ok tired still,so emotional this pregnancy is kicking my ass. How are you?
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I woke up the same way but I'm like a car battery....dead at first but regain a little charge once I start moving around lol. But it's Friday and I'm off work at 11am today so I can go home and go back to bed!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I am "GREAT" inspite of my cold
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 1:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2011