Stay-at-home moms, how did you survive after divorce?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 12:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Great question, I still stuggle but I got alot of support from family and friends.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 1:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I was a stay at home mom a long time ago. It was hard but I got a job and went to work and it took a while but I survived. I had to learn that I don't need a man to be whole. I can be whole in myself, I had to learn how to love myself and gain self confidence. I had to go to
    couciling for a while. It is now thirty something years later and I am a lot happier and a lot more confident, and I love my self . If you don't
    have any work skills, you can go to school for something that you would like to do and you will be able to take care of yourself and your
    children. Good Luck to you
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 12:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It doesn't matter why you divorced. The fact is that you got a divorce and now you have to pick your self up and dust your self off and start
    your own life now.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 12:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Don't take this as me suggesting this but I was a stripper while I got a degree. I knew I couldn't be a full time mom full time student and full time employee without one of th
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 1:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I know that this stution is hard, but why did u divorce?
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2011