Have u read any books by Danielle Steel?

what one is your favorite?and how many of her books have you read.I love her books so i have read at least 30 to 40 of them maybe more[not lately],my fav is Find things or accident.

momangel05

Asked by momangel05 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yeah i used to read them, but they always ended sad and it bummed me out but i liked the one where she was a titanic survivor cant remember which that was and Palimino
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i love Danielle steel. i have a ton of her books but i dont think i have read as many as you. i like summers end, and the accident. oh and I LOVED Honor Thyself. and Toxic Bachlors and pretty much anyother one that i have read by her!!
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 11:51 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I love Danielle steel and Like you I have read 30 to 40. I loved Zoya Heartbeat and Jewels. I also loved that they mad some of her books into movies. But still the books are better.
    ediedawn

Answer by ediedawn at 1:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• i used to read them alot. kalidescope, zoya, fine things, full circle are some of my favorites.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2008