Today...

is my birthday. I am 19 as of 6:25 this morning. I've been told for awhile that after 21 it goes by so fast and there's no more to look forward to. Then why is it that I am not even get excited about this one?

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Holidays

• I think that every birthday is a joy, it shows that you have made it another year!
    Enjoy your day Hon!!!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Life does pass by but it just seems a lot quicker especially when you have kids. It seems to me that when I was 19, the novelty of birthdays just wore off. I just look forward to the milestone ones now and everyone else's b-days but my own. I hope you have a great Birthday and a year full of happiness.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Happy Birthday, and yes, life will begin to fly by.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Happy Birthday!!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• live love and take photos you will only have memories of your past . i think life goes more fast at 25 years.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• They just say that because 21 is drinking age and after that you don't have to meet any major age requirements for anything big except retirement/social security.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:59 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• 21 was my best one. after that - didn't celebrate anymore til 45 - but was 9. now i'm 12 going on 13
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:16 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Happy Birthday. It does seem to start flying by, but everyday is a gift that you should blowing candlesin joy.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Happy Birthday! Everyday of life is worth looking forward to. So who ever told you that has no life. LOL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Happy Birthday!
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2011