What do you think?

Ok so this is really weird for me. I always have my period exactly 28 days apart like clockwork. and it usually starts about 9 AM like clockwork. I should have started yesterday morning and still haven't not even any sign of it. no pink nothing. Common sense would be that I could be pregnant which I suppose there is a slight possibility however in the past month (since my last period) My husband and I have only had sex twice (I wish more, but only twice) now I know that it only takes one time. LOL but the medication he is on makes it really hard for him to cum. so both times he never finished. So this has me a little perplexed. I guess there could have still been a little that got loose and swam on in. LOL. What do you think? (I will wait a little bit to take a test as I know I am only a day late right now this is just very unusual)

CarlieJS

Asked by CarlieJS at 12:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Pre ejaculation can get you pregnant too!
    CherieByerly

Answer by CherieByerly at 1:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I don't think it matters how much ecapes. it only takes that one little sperm.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• wait 2 weeks then take the test if you dont start and if it is negitive make an appt and have the docs do a test
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• if you think your preg take a test if it comes back neg and you don't start in a week take another test
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• If you are already one day late, you can go ahead and take a test. If you're pregnant, there's a good possibility it would show up positive already...even a faint line.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 10:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• going on two days now still have not started. I have all kinds of mixed thoughts. I went years having unprotected sex with my husband and never got pregnant. My Dr told me I would need their help. All of a sudden out of no where I was pregnant it was so exciting. My son is 8 months old. And I have been so ready to do it again. If I am pregnant I will be very excited. But if I take a test and I am not I will be slightly disappointed. I guess that is just the way things work. I am kind of hopeful being that I am never ever ever late!
    CarlieJS

Comment by CarlieJS (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Well hurry up and take a test and let us know! And good luck!
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 10:37 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I am going to continue this to a new question..
    CarlieJS

Comment by CarlieJS (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Feb. 28, 2011